Our health care crisis, visualized.
Above, Los Angeles residents await free medical care from CareNow, a non-profit offering free medical, dental and vision care at the LA Memorial Sports Arena from October 20-23. The LA Times says 3,000 people were in line as of Monday morning.
Citizens began lining up Sunday. The free clinic opens Thursday.
[Photos: LA Times; Nick Ut/AP]
Source: Los Angeles Times
1560 Notes/ Hide
- varsettie reblogged this from kisskicker and added:
- karymarie reblogged this from kisskicker
- native-detroiter likes this
- jumpystay likes this
- sava-dree reblogged this from marfmellow and added:
- ellaminnowpea reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- laminatedbandit reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- guidosaiyan reblogged this from kisskicker
- vestidos-2012 reblogged this from andrewtsks
- vestidos-2012 likes this
- dyskrasia likes this
- This was featured in #News
- This was featured in #Politics
- pantslessprogressive posted this